("machine translated") Volunteer Coordination Heckinghausen
GESA gGmbH by Wuppertal Heckinghausen at
With the support of the city of Wuppertal, GESA has launched the "Heckinghausen Volunteer Coordination" to promote and coordinate voluntary engagements. In the future, a coordinating force will serve as an interface between volunteers, interested citizens and other network and cooperation partners in the Heckinghausen district.
The goal of volunteering coordination is, among other things, to create a good framework for volunteering and to promote social coexistence.
Together with volunteers, creative minds and other neighbourhood actors, networked offers are created and work is done to improve the quality of life in the district. The focus is on establishing good information channels and networking between those responsible for the main and voluntary service.
- volunteers and people who want to get involved
- organisations and initiatives
- organisations and sponsors
- ideas and projects are coordinated and implemented together with active volunteers
- The project is a central point of contact for volunteers, who are already engaged
- It is offered support to find a suitable commitment that suits one's own interests and capacities
- attractment of volunteers
- promotion and qualification of volunteers
- networking and cooperation with the actors
- increase in the perception and use of the offers in the district
- social space and district development